Ground to Gourmet: Tracing the Origins of the Food We Love
Explore the captivating world of New York State’s food from Apples to Oysters and beyond. Ground to Gourmet takes a tour through the native and naturalized foods of New York, and the human interactions that led to their modern cultivation.
- Interactive Maps of Where Food is Grown in NY
- Amazing Historical and Archival Imagery
- Fascinating Information About NY Food Traditions
- 11 Interactive Stations
- An AI Learning Co-Pilot with Lille.ai
Ground to Gourmet was designed through a partnership between miSci and the Schenectady County Historical Society, with the kind assistance of the Iroquois Museum. The Ground to Gourmet AI learning co-pilot is created by a partnership between miSci and Nowigence Inc.
- School Groups
- 11 Freestanding Interactive Modules
- 3 Graphic Towers
- Digital and Physical Interactive Activities
- 1,500 Square Feet
- Promotional Materials
- Installation Guide
- Accessibility Documents